Alectra Utilities (formerly Horizon Utilities) has an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their invoice.
Paymentus Corporation is a third party payment processing service that accepts
MasterCard. You can now pay your Alectra Utilities invoice
Each credit card transaction is processed as a regular merchant transaction through Paymentus.
- No cash advance fee
- Cardholders can earn their Loyalty rewards
- Cardholders can take advantage of interest grace period
- 1.75% convenience fee is charged by Paymentus per transaction
- $1,750 limit per transaction
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with the following information:
- Your Alectra Utilities account number (located on your billing statement)
- The balance due on your current bill
- Your credit card
Click here to be directed to the secure third party website of Paymentus Corporation.
Dial 1-866-416-6049 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus.
- Enter the payment information including your account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you agree to pay a convenience fee.
- You will receive a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
Why is there a Convenience Fee?
Paymentus currently charges a 1.75% fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges. Paymentus is an independent company. Alectra Utilities does NOT receive any part of the convenience fee.